- Open Banking space: What to expect in 2021
- Finding balance in personalisation and new digital business models
- Ways banks are using technology to confront the challenges and emerging risks posed by the COVID-19 crisis
- Digital payments: A journey from contactless payments to Open Banking
- Safeguarding payments – Threats, trends and fraud prevention technology
- FinTechs & Banks: Building the digital bridge
- Payments revolution: Will blockchain networks replace legacy payment platforms?
See breakdown of all you need to know about our Summit
Hottest topics will be discussed
The current situation made banking industry around the whole world become even more digital than it was before. We are facing the New Normal, and it changed not only the way banks work, but also customer expectations, and added the need to use more and more advanced technology, such as AI, blockchain, Robotic Process Automation, API platforms, Instant Payments etc. So what should we expect in the future?
10th Annual Digital Banking and Mobile Payments Summit has been designed to cover all the current hot topics and challenges regarding Open Banking, digital revolution, digital payments and wallets, FinTech and banking collaboration, avoiding cyber financial crimes, Smart Banking and many others. At our mobile payments business event you will hear from leading banks internationally that have managed to provide best-in-class digital experience to their customers.
How is the combination of Open Banking with instant payments likely to affect the European market? How to build a neobank from the start? Will AI and data analytics be still dominant or will we see new technologies take the lead? This banking conference will provide you with experience-based case studies from top experts in the field and bring the answers that will help you on your transformation path. Join us at this interactive meeting to discuss, get insights and share ideas while networking after the long break.
WHO WILL YOU MEET
Members of board, C-level, Senior/Global Vice Presidents, Directors, and Heads of departments from banking industry involved in:
- Digital Banking
- Mobile Banking
- Mobile Payments
- Corporate Payments
- Digital Wallets
- Emerging Payments
- Digital Experience
- Digital Engagement
- Digital Transformation
- Digital Channels
- Digital Business
- Open Banking (API)
PRE CONFERENCE WORKSHOPS - 27 APRIL 2021 I 15:00 - 17:00
FinTech & Banks – From Competitors to Collaborators
- Competitive digital banking and FinTech: The need for digital treasury and cash management
- FinTechs as drivers of differentiation to the new operational models
- Why FinTech collaboration is essential for the future of banking
- Building up brand reputation by collaboration between banks and FinTech
- Win-win situation: Can unified efforts create a solid financial system that works for both FinTech and banks?
Artificial Intelligence and Robotic Process Automation
- What are the current limitations for RPA technology and its implementation?
- How to optimise available technologies while considering the future potential for artificial intelligence
- What is the potential impact for organisations as RPA technology develops, including how this may affect jobs and the workforce?
- Will AI and data analytics be still dominant or will we see new technologies take the lead?
”I enjoyed the quality of the speakers, relevant content they shared and good discussionExecutive Vice President, Head of Digital Banking CBB at Nordea