7th Annual Digital Banking & Mobile Payments Summit
SUMMIT IS OVER!
SEE THE PAST SPEAKERS & CASE STUDIES
FROM LAST ANNUAL
Head of Corporate Payments
Head of New Digital Business
PAST CASE STUDIES INCLUDE
Thomas WINANDYHead Of Mobile Banking
Customer centric delivery approach as a success factor in mobile banking
Bank Customers in 2018 expect competitive products and services that fulfil their needs and offer a great user experience. Smartphones are the most frequent devices that customers use nowadays to get in touch with their bank. The role of Mobile Banking Apps will become more important than ever. A customer centric, data-driven approach is the success factor to stay attractive for existing customers and prospects likewise. From a technical perspective, traditional banks struggle to fulfil customer needs with their business case-oriented approach and old-fashioned legacy systems. Banks that successfully solve this balancing act will be able to compete with new entrants, stay ahead of equal competitors, and be able to offer innovative solutions in future.
- Importance and growth of mobile usage
- How does Commerzbank deal with it?
- How does Commerzbank ensure a customer centric development approach within the competitive banking industry?
Morten SPRANGE THOMSENHead Of Corporate Payments
The corporate payment revolution – focusing on buyer-seller relationship
The corporate payments landscape is undergoing significant changes due to changing customer behavior, new regulation, FinTechs, digitalization, investments, and consolidation. This leaves corporate customers with new opportunities and challenges where banks need to think out of the box to remain a trusted partner. Specifically within buyer-seller relationships, the payment solutions can be dramatically improved. Danske Bank has engaged on a quest to win the payment space together with its customers and partners.
- Dynamics of change within corporate payments
- Thinking out of the box
- Customer co-creation
- Buyer-seller relationships
- Corporate eco-systems and market places
Espen MOLINHead Of Digital Servicing
How can we attract and engage SME customers to digital channels?
More business – less banking. In Nordea, we are working on a completely new digital experience for our SME customers and we want to attract them to digital channels and keep them engaged by providing solutions that can help them focus on their business and not on banking.
- Involve customers early to maximize the impact
- Deliver in short increments and adapt to customer feedback
- Create an ecosystem for customers together with third parties
Atilla DACIHead Of New Digital Business
Open innovation: “get engaged” or “die trying”
The presentation will cover Open Innovation approach, impacts of collaboration with FinTech, and new technology opportunities for banks and financial institutions.
- Open Innovation for Competitive Advantage in Banking
- “Co-opetition” with FinTechs
- Startup approach through Accelerator Program
- Mining new technologies to create best digital banking experience
- Toolbox: Open APIs
WE ARE LOOKING FORWARD TO WELCOMING YOU ON BOARD IN 2019!
2018 CONFERENCE TOPICS
- The new generation of mobile wallets
- Regulatory challenges in payment services in 2018
- New technology opportunities for banks and financial institutions
- Partnership between banking and FinTech
- Creating the best class digital experience and engagement
- How to use open APIs to provide a wide range of services?
- What is the impact of IoT devices on digital payments?
- How to improve security in mobile banking?
- How are non-banking operators shaping the landscape of banking industry?
Members of board, C-level, Senior Vice Presidents, Vice Presidents, Directors, and Heads of departments from banking industry involved in:
- Digital Banking
- Mobile Banking
- Corporate Payments
- Mobile Payments
- Digital Wallets
- Emerging Payments
- Digital Experience
- Digital Engagement
- Digital Transformation
- Digital Channels
- Digital Business
Exploring Advanced Technologies
- Focus on tech trends & innovation: AI, electronic identification, and verification (e-ID&V), predictive analytics, robotics, chatbots, etc.
- How to maximize the use of existing technology
- The robots and AI tools in the banking industry as a way of creative problem-solving
- Robotic process automation (RPA) bringing unique efficiency in financial services
- Uber, Amazon, Apple, Airbnb and Tesla. What specifically are these companies doing that banks can learn from?
- Should banking build an IoT strategy?
Partnerships Between Banking and FinTech
- FinTech & FinServ: From industry disruption to strategic collaborations
- FinTech challenge for banks – closer to Uber & Google
- Taking advantages of FinTech partnerships
- May FinTech help reduce costs?
- How might both sides be changed by a greater collaboration?
- Where next for FinTech? Uncovering the next stage of innovation