8th Annual Digital Banking and Mobile Payments Summit
9 -11 April 2019, Vienna
This event is designed to provide you with a remarkable opportunity to learn about prevailing frameworks and trends from experienced senior level decision makers, who will share their thoughts and learnings on topics regarding open banking, mobile banking, PSD2, digital transformation, new innovations and many more.
Will Be Discussed
- Real issues behind PSD2 and how to overcome them
- Next steps of the mobile payments revolution
- Competitor or partner: What role should banks play in the FinTech space?
- What is the impact of IoT devices on digital payments?
- The future role of the bank in customers’ lives
- The changing face of payments: innovation, trust and inclusion
- Importance of digital identity for open banking
- Will Big Tech replace banks in the nearest future?
- How to improve security for mobile phone application?
About Allan Lloyds Events
See what keynote speakers will be taking part in the exclusive speaking panel.
Explore what case studies will be discussed by our senior corporate speakers.
CO – LOCATED WITH
will start in